Masterclass: Airbrushed Body Art
To compliment our exciting launch of Airbase Aqua, our 1 day Masterclass in Airbrushed Body Art demonstrates the power of a full body makeover!
Body painting is a beautiful and skilful art enabling you to demonstrate your most creative skills across the entire body. Our Introductory Airbase Aqua Body Painting course teaches the key skills you require to begin your creative journey giving you plenty of time with airbrush in hand.
About the course
Our Airbase Aqua (water based) paints are applied with various techniques and with various equipment from airbrush to make-up brush, which enables you to develop the skills required to produce incredible special effects.
The courses teaches you to blend, stencil, freehand and most importantly inspire you to create the most sensational body art creations - a must for those interested in developing a career in theatre make-up!
Our course tutor, Terry, is an established member of the Airbase Pro Team, he has many years of high profile industry experience as well as an impressive body art portfolio to boot.
This course is suitable for complete airbrush body art beginners, airbrushing experience is useful, but not necessary.
The course includes:
- Different types of paint, both silicone and water-based
- Understanding primary colours and their use in advanced body art techniques
- Mixing colours using the colour wheel
- Preparation of the skin for body art, understanding contra indications
- Introduction to airbrushing including control and dexterity
- Single colour application achieving the perfect finish
- Two colour application overlaying, highlighting, low lighting, contouring
- Demonstrations, tips and techniques on the most popular airbrush finishes
- Advanced techniques with practice
- Airbrush maintenance and associated cleaning procedures.